Improve depth of connection
Learn mirroring to assist patients
Sense a new depth of palpation
Learn to use the body as a tool
Understand how the patient's body is a tool
Create the doctor/patient relationship
Play with wave dynamics as it pertains to the body
Align volumes of the body before and durning an adjustment
Learn to trust, the answer to these questions:
What am I/why did it draw me in?
What does it need?
Where does it want to go?
For all levels of chiropractors, chiropractic students and bodyworker/healers, this is what you will learn:
January 27, 2023
January 29, 2023
AWAKEN THE HEALER WITHIN!
Come learn a new way to listen to the body via Orthopedic and Osteopedic and Osteopathic techniques with Dr. Katina Manning and Michelle Flemming BCSI.
FRI Jan 27: 7pm - 9pm Philosophy Lecture*
SAT Jan 28: 10am - 6pm Seminar Part One
SUN Jan 29: 9am - 4pm Seminar Part Two
* Friday Night Philosophy Talk open to all healers
Student + 1st Year DC's : $395
Early Bird: $345 (before January 14th)
Early Bird: $445 (before January 14th)
What you will learn:
- Trust your hands to explore global and local myofasical, postural, and osseous patterns and address them.
- Listen to the bodys' tones.
- Calibrate light and deep touch.
- Address common musculoskeletal conditions through an Osteopathic approach.
Iron Dragon Martial Arts Studio
3372 Canton Road
Marietta, GA 30066
Contact Endique @ 805-433-3594
Pay via Venmo @endique to hold your spot
February 4, 2023
February 5, 2023
Multidimensional Playshop w/ Dr. Katina Manning
Multidimensional refers to seeing the person on your table in a holistic way and learning how to tap into their unique system. Dr. Katina Manning is master of BGI (Bio-Geometric Integration) having learned from Sue Brown directly and has worked with Network, but there are no prerequisites required for this seminar. All levels are welcome as this seminar will focus developing the artform of your OWN style of analysis, and then mastering osseous adjusting at whatever level you're currently at. Dr. Katina has an amazing ability to pull skills out of you, rather than push them into you.
Saturday, February 4th, 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
Sunday, February 5th, 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
Student/ 1st year Doctor Price: $333
Doctor Price: $444
Venmo @MaraTrowbridge to reserve your spot
Reach out to Mara Trowbridge for any questions!
The Source Chiropractic - Berkeley
2438 Sacramento Street
March 11, 2023
March 12, 2023
2 DAY LEARNING EXPERIENCE
- Master our Osseous and Joual Adjustments
- Listen and interrate all the body's tones
- Improve our depth of connection
- Learn to use our body as a tool
- Understand how the patients' body is a tool
SAT March 11: 2pm - 9pm
SUN March 12: 1pm- 6pm
Students (1st and 2nd year Doctors):
Early Bird (before December 31st): $225
After December 31st: $225
3rd year and Doctors:
Early Bird (before December 31st): $275
After December 31st: $325
$100 DEPOSIT due at registration. Remaining balance due February 1, 2023.
1001 E Hebron Pkwy #108,
Carrollton, TX 75010
Gabby Saldivar, student rep. (972) 469-0436
Kelly Colbert, student rep. (806) 548-9033
Katie Pacholke, doctor rep. (989) 750-2116
Katina Manning, doctor (781) 789-9215
March 25, 2023
April 1, 2023
Awake to organic fresh juices and locally sourced coffee then head to the ocean front yoga platform for yoga with panoramic views of the Pacific. Then enjoy a delicious locally sourced breakfast, indulge in spa services, walk the beach, swim, horseback ride or surf; whatever your heart desires. In the afternoons take part in our amazing investigations into the spine and it’s supporting tissues and in the evenings relax or enjoy our Thai Massage, Fascial Release, or Chiropractic workshops. All levels of Orthopedic Yoga Therapy classes, specifically designed to create ease in the spine are included as well as all workshops and trainings and 3 meals plus morning coffee and fresh juices per day. You will come away from this amazing week, feeling renewed, refreshed and empowered with the knowledge to continuing your healing journey!
This week counts for 25 Hours towards Orthopedic Yoga Therapy Certification for Yoga Teachers enrolled in the program if all workshops, classes and pieces of training are attended.
*Please Note: this week is offered concurrently with The “Chiro Camp” and offers the unique opportunity to sit in on lectures and trainings usually reserved for MDs, DOs and Doctors of Chiropractic. You have the option of attending the trainings, relaxing on the beach or by the pool, or indulging in fun adventures or self care services.
Your retreat with us includes:
Accommodations within steps of the Pacific
7 nights and 8 days of healing
Daily therapeutic Orthopedic Yoga Therapy sessions specifically designed for spine care and optimal wellness
4 Daily and Nutritious meals and pre-yoga snacks, coffee and juice
Evening and afternoon workshops featuring Thai Massage, Chiropractic, Nerve and Artery Flossing, Osteopathic Adjustments and Fascial Release
Additional activities: https://www.evolutiontrainings.com/additional-activities
- Sat, Mar 25Playa Escameca, Nicaragua
- Fri, May 19Sydney
- Fri, Jun 09Carrollton
- Sat, Mar 04Port Orange
- Sat, Feb 04The Source Chiropractic - Berkeley
- Fri, Jan 27Iron Dragon Martial Arts Studio
- Sat, Sep 25Costa Dulce Surfside CommunitySep 25, 2021, 5:00 PM – Oct 02, 2021, 5:00 PMCosta Dulce Surfside Community, Costa Dulce Surfside Community, NicaraguaCome join me in a rich experience of nourishing ones inner wealth of health. TRAIN & get ADJUSTED with playful exploration of BGI. Deepen your understanding of tonal and structural geometric connectedness of the body, mind, and spirit.
- Thu, Sep 23Marriot Denver Westminster Hotel
- Fri, Sep 10Kansas City
- Fri, Aug 06Oakland
- Fri, Jun 18Dallas
- Thu, Apr 29Sedona
- Fri, Apr 09Port Orange
- Sat, Feb 27Costa Dulce Surfside CommunityFeb 27, 2021, 6:00 PM – Mar 07, 2021, 12:00 PMCosta Dulce Surfside Community, Costa Dulce Surfside Community, NicaraguaCome join me in a rich experience of nourishing ones inner wealth of health. TRAIN & get ADJUSTED with playful exploration of BGI. Deepen your understanding of tonal and structural geometric connectedness of the body, mind, and spirit.
- Fri, Jan 29Urban Hippie Yoga